July 2, 2007

1st 10 K.


Last Saturday, i got up at 5.30AM after 2 hours sleep for my training session with RitchieR and 2 of his other friends. I met him at Lake Garden and with his car, we drove to Hartamas where we start our run.

With power gel in my pocket, courtsey of RR's MBF, we started running up to Plaza Damas, uphill passing through the Wilayah Mosque, Inland Revenue Building, Kenny Hills, Tun Hussein Onn Memorial, Bank Negara and back to Lake Garden. In total, it was 10.8 KM. My first ever and clocked in about 1 hour and 6 minutes.

I was compeletly exhausted and i drove RitchieR back to Hartamas to pick up his car and we adjourned to Bestari for a fat free Roti Telur and sugarless Ice Coffee..;-)! I slept almost 11 hours that nite.

5 comments:

chocpot said...

yay u!

jumpingondbandwagon said...

i must say kudos. Thats really a wow.

Anonymous said...

Fuyooo!

-Petmen

MBA said...

Hmm...thanks CP,Petmen and JOTBW. I was just trying to see whether i can do it. Its sort like pushing yr self to the limit and constantly challenging yrself. Ehh...sounds like Adidas add.

Unknown said...

MBA,

i shall join u soon but its just am too busy nowadays ...;-)

go MBa go MBA!!! looking fwd to ratrace!