July 25, 2007

Stalk Me!


I've been getting many unwanted missed calls and messages from a number who claims that she is working in the same building as i am. Giving me missed calls is a way for her to eventually introduce herselves to me! FREAK! She is presistent in her calls though and her text seems obsessed. A truly stalker graduate.

Couple of close friends been helping me to "nail" this person but to no avail. I only responded to her once by texting her to stop giving me over 30 missed calls a day and texting me. I do recieve less missed calls and text somehow but occasionally, i do recieve couple of missed calls from other numbers repeatedly. I am good at ignoring all these calls but sometimes, it distracted me especially when i am at work or doing a presentation to a client.

Final straw, will be a report to the police in order to obtained the name of the person and planning to report to the HR Dept to take any form of action. As such, for those who read my blog and commented on it without a name or me knowing who the person is, i am sorry but your comment will not be approved for now. Hehehe...me being a control freak!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

sabar k!

maybe u should go low profile a bit la ...;-) hahahahha...

control freak? errrr? takla, mana ade?

chocpot said...

lets stalk the stalker?