June 26, 2007

Training Time








I might not be able to run for the Adidas King of the Road 21KM early Aug as there is a trip that i need to go. As such, ChanC, being the self appointed coach (sorry PO..seriously you are not qualified), signed me up for the Siemens and Subang 10 KM Run and the Rat Race 5 KM run sometime in Aug as well. I've done the Rat Race Run couple of times, so this shoud be OK for me.

So there i was with RitchieR at KL Sentral yesterday, shopping for our new runners and i did managed to get the Adidas Nova upon ChanC's recommendation...and being the PaceSetter member that he is, i managed to get a 30% discount. Whoo Hooo.

I'm actually excited about my maiden run and just try to do something that i've never done before. I'm happy just to complete the run but will try to do my own personal record time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

MBA,

Ziemens Run, Subang Jaya Run, Rat Race... WOW! and all in August! Need to eat right Bro! U need all the energy!

-Petmen

Unknown said...

MBA,

we shall help u run and increase ur stamina k!

tunggu!