December 2, 2008

Its Time...

I am not so sure if i am all set for the run but i will sure try my best to have a better PR time for my run next Sunday. I've trained for about 21KM last Sunday with CC and it was a good run for me. Slow but i did the mileage that i needed to do. Its nerve wrecking, exciting all in one feelings already and off course i am a bit nervous. But deep inside, i think and hope i will be OK for the run.

Personally, i am going through a phase where i am more focus with myself and only with certain group of people that i hang out with. Its dissapointing sometimes to know when someone you think you know, turn around and being disrespectful towards me. I'm ok with letting go this one.

Still busy at the office, loads of paper to the Board for me to present tomm but i'm kindda taking it easy. Excited about my performance review. I think we are doing quite well this year considering how the market is now.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i am confident that you will be ok in the run.

shall join you one day. tapi itu i kena train like 6 months baru ready, yayayyaya!