December 27, 2008

Frangi


The party went well. Had a great time with everyone, food was great thanks to NSAB. We were laughing the whole time and i could not ask for more. I love my present, a teenager frangipani tree. Thanks babe.

On a separate note, the year is coming to an end and like last year, i've been blessed with lots of things, love from family and friends, able to travel, enjoy what i'm doing career wise and the list to me just goes on and on. I hope, pray and believe that God has been kind to me and my family and insyallah, 2009 will be as good as the year before.

This blog is turning 2 tomorrow (relaunching party perhaps....) and though i never thought it will last this long....it did. It also serves as a reminder to me the good things and maybe not so good things that i went through since 2007. I am still grateful for being able to live this life and to continue living it to the fullest. New job in 2008, Rome-Florence-Paris-London, Bangkok, Hong Kong, Singapore Marathon with NSAB and other runs in Malaysia, closing deals for work, closer to my nephews and seeing them growing up are all happy moments that i will always treasure. Thank you for giving me this life.

I will be in Hong Kong for a great dim sum for new year. Have a great new year to all with lots of love from me. I pray silently in my thoughts to all my family and good friends (you know who you are) and may this 2009 bring you all the joy and happiness.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

happyyiblogisary!!!

Anonymous said...

youre most welcome. hope the kulat stays away.. be strong my little prince.