

It is only 67 days and 11 hours before i run for my first marathon ever. I am getting a bit nervous as i have not been running for quite a while.......well 2 weeks now and i do know that i need to do more distance run to get my body and legs adjusted to a long distance run.
I was informed by seasoned runners that one needs to do at least 4-5 times 25KM-30KM run before the actual marathon run (42 KM). I am planning to do more runs with ChanC after the Ramadhan and we will be off to Bali in November and planning to run at least 30KM there.
I was informed that only less than 500 places left for registration and this will marked its first 40,000 participant ever. I have yet to decide whether to fly to Singapore or catch a ride with RRich, though most likely i will fly to Singapore and after the run, i would not want to be in a car for another 4-5 hours back to KL. I am already planning to call in sick the next day ;-)
3 comments:
MBA.
The best (kg) of stamina, (gm) of wellbeing, (ounce) of luck, and tons of faith.
Alzebest. Ucan Ucan.
omg 42kms?
aida=faint
takpe babes, dont be nervous. i think u were doing brilliantly. after ramadhan, all out ok.
Post a Comment