April 8, 2009

Sometimes...


The should be a balance in everything we do.....and obviously i'm a Libran! I strive to have a balance in life in whatever i do, a moderation in almost everything if possible. As a person, i can be extrovert and introvert depending on situation i am in. We should talk when necessary and listen when we can.

There are happiness and frustration in life but we got to live it to our best abilities and learn to accept things in life. We need to learn to let go when we can't control things and enjoy it while we can. I am relatively a positive person and it takes a lot for me to be down and depressed. I see the glass half full than it be half empty. Off course i wish people especially my loved ones look at it from the same perspective but i can't make them. I just wish and hope at times we can be a bit more positive about life.

Sometimes we have to push away life's mundane, trivial, unimportant things and to look at ourselves and see where we fit in a greater scheme of things and learn to love and appreciate what we have. I need to remind myself of that too. I am always grateful to what i have so far. Maybe for others who have yet to see things in that perspective, like to Tourism Australia ad says, Sometimes we need to get lost to find ourselves!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

totally agree with the aussie tourism ad, one need to loose one self in order to find one self. sometimes through cloudy roads, if you are really looking, then u can see the clear road ahead of you.

sometimes the easy path is already nearby, you just need time or someone to direct you in order to see it.

and i also think in love, if you dont taste the bitterness, the sweetness will be less sweet ;-)

MBA said...

Agree with u babe....and thats rare!