
The older i get, the few and far between people that i choose to called friends. Trust me i don't have hundreds of friends in FB or outside FB!(though i've rejected many that i don't even know or maybe met once, seriously that one second meeting doesn't make us friends OK, no offense)...but the one i have, i treasure for life i hope.
I just feel that sometimes, i rather not make more effort to continously "catch up" with certain people because somehow, it seems that it's a oneway traffic. I do understand that we all have the world to save from our busy daily lives but i guess we choose which one to safe first. Well at least thats the way i look at it and maybe i am wrong to think that way.
However, i believe when someone in need of my time to share certain things happy or sad moments, i will try my best to make time for friends, that for sure. We have choices and i do get it if people prioritize things towards you and if you are below certain priority, than you should know where you stand!
On a separate note, thanks to NSAB and family for a wonderful steamboat and barbeque dinner. I love it. I'm looking forward to SYD and MELB soon.
2 comments:
Thanks so much to you and NSAB for the BBQ and steambot, me had fun! looking forward to the next one!
that was a brilliant one, luvvies. thanks for having me over :)
Post a Comment