

I did had a good weekend workout. I went to the gym on Sat and on Sunday, together with RR and his MBF, we went running for about 12 KM in total. I still managed to outrun them by quite a distance as i believe they have not been running for a while. Quite a number of people on the street on Sunday run..at least 60-70 and some of them are familiar faces that i have seen running for competition with me.
After the run, we went cycling. It was a first time for me. RR and his MBF been doing this for the last 1 year now and full cyclist gear and bike were sponsored by RR. We cycled to the city for about 30 min and stopped for breakfast somewhere in Changkat Raja Chulan after about 10-15 KM ride, i think. Fully exhausted after that, but it was all good.
1 comment:
boleh percaya ker?
ke mimpi ni???
Post a Comment