April 7, 2008

Back At Work...Booo...

Back at work today...to my new office. Everything is brand new today...well in the office. I do know some of my new colleauge here as banking world in KL is pretty small. Almost everyone knows everyone especially when you've been around for quite a while.

It seems that the working hours is gonna be longer. I have to work around this potential new work schedule. I am optimistic nevertheless. Funny how mum and dad called me at a different time to check on me as if i am going to a new school, having new friends and teachers. It was sweet though. NSAB texted me last nite to wish me good luck, so is CP and Mazzy this morning.Thanks peps. I am alrite so far and hope will be better and good at this new job. Its kindda new to me. There's not enough time to crawl...its a dash. On your mark, get set.......

And off course at the same time i am doing quite an extensive renovation to my my apartment. Talk about timing!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GO>>>>>>>>>>>>> exciting times for y'all.