i know you
you of the dark smiling eyes
that can calm thunder and volcanic storms
one look
and i am transported back
to faraway moons
and endless shores with dancing stars
when the world was witness
to a love altogether real and unreal
and as i travel back through time
i can still feel
how you travelled all over me
and i....you
we must have been lovers
on a previous life, my darling
i know you
body to body
heart to heart
soul to soul.
Julie P Lingan,- excerpt from poem "we must have been lovers in a previous life".
"To the world, you may be one person, but to one person, you may be the world".
6 comments:
Am in the dark, writing.. as you bewinded the softness of your lips, the gentle caress of your touch, the lighthened of your words... oh your generous lovely words.. i tear.
I tear of joy and love... Your caring ways, your wierd sense of humour, your stern/harsh manners. I accept.
Your BIG heart. I cherish.
I love you my sayang...
CLose to my heart. My love.
My guiding light.
wow wow wow
tahniah
am happy for you both.
me crying now to eyewitness the best part of life..
Mr 3F
Kisses
Thank you NSAB, Mr 3F, CP: I am a lucky guy.
omg!!!! i want to know..ALL!!!!
hey i thought we are still going strong wat...;-)
Post a Comment