November 28, 2007

Verbal & Back Pain

Back pain due to old time accident strike me today during lunch time. This is not good as my run is this Sunday. On top of being physically down, i am emotionally unstable at this moment. I know i will be ok. I hope things will get better physically and emotionally.

I wish for a lot of things these days......

3 comments:

Unknown said...

MBA,

seems that u are in the same boat as me-back pain. i think i also will never be 100%...maybe i should do pilates...hmmmmmm...

its okay....there are times when we are down and there are times when we are up.

muaaahhhhh!!!! *BIG HUG*

Anonymous said...

ITs those wishes that keep us alive... I wish to wish more each day...

chocpot said...

Good luck babes!! I have faith in you.

Worst case scenario you still will outrun all of your friends :)

Oooh you marathoner you.. Im not worthy *worships*

p/s: buy me cutesy 2008 havaianas!! :p