

Did another round of approximatley 23KM last weekend and its still hurting me till today...youchs! Its kindda funny (not hahaha funny)for me to think that i will be running the marathon...i mean i know its no big deal for some people but the closer it gets to the running day, the more nervous i get. Hell yeah, one because i don't really train for it and judging from my eating habits off late, i be lucky just to finish 30 KM...partially walking my way to the finishing line.
Having said all that, i serioulsy hope i will be able to do it and complete it. I can just imagine the joy, agony, exhausation and triupmh all over me after that.
Unlike some who run for worthy causes let it be for cancer research foundation, to raise money for paying family medical bills etc, I run because i wanted to do something that i've never done or iamgine doing. No specific reason but because part of me wanted to challenge myself. I know the excitement of completing 21KM competition is so intense and i can just imagine finishing a marathon!....and to answer to some "critics" about running......NO...its about more than just a run. Its about helping myself knowing i can do the things that i set my mind into doing and at the same time...MANY runners are doing it for worthy causes and maybe someday i will be like them too.
Like one runners said, she wanted to show a good example to her daughter about staying fit and heatlhy and if her daughther decides not to lace up her shoes, the runner still hope that her daughter will find an activity that gives her the feeling that she can do anything she sets her mind to.
2 comments:
MBA,
u go boy!!!! im rooting and cheering for u so that u can make it happen! yeah 30km is long long long endless somehow but hey nothing is impossible...
therefore, jangan over makan at bali la, ..ingat ingat sikit diet regime kita ;-)
I have never imagined myself running anything more than 1km. I did 6km - inspired by you.
marathon=you=can do it.
I will be waiting at the finish line!
Post a Comment