
I am still trying to run these days as much as possible. Have not been able to run due to a lame same yet valid excuses that i have. Lack of time, energy and motivation. However, offlate thru my readings, i felt a bit more motivated to start running as reguar as i could. The AKOTR is in next 2 weeks and i'm running for half marathon.
I wanted to feel the same as before when i started running slightly more than 2 years ago. I wanted to be the one who moves, from a body and mind at rest to body and mind in motion. If you excuse the amateur Zen moment!
I would have thought by now, running would be easire for me or at least people think it is. The truth is..its NOT. Running is still as gruelling as ever but i know life outside running is getting easier and better...and i am grateful for that. So..in short..i need to run.
2 comments:
i dont think running is easy at all!
but i love slow jog, miss it. still waiting for some friends to accompany me la....;-)
Waiting for the world to change...keep on waiting...waiting!
Post a Comment