May 15, 2009

Tough...


I had lunch today with a long time friend, mother of 3 kids with 2 other friends that i've known for almost 10 years already. She told us that she is going through a divorce right now after almost 2 years of separation.

It was very abrupt though i do know there were trouble before but somehow how well prepared you are in any relationship, separation or divorce is not something anyone can easily comprehend at times. I was sad (not showing it)and other friends had teary eyes. I know she is going through a difficult time but a smart, beautiful professional like her will do well in whatever she sets her mind into. I just wish her all the best and i know this is temporary and she will be better...soon.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i think so that she will be better to, god willing.

aja aja fighting!