March 12, 2009

My Signature Theme


My signature theme presents my 5 most dominant themes of "talent" in the rank order revealed by my responses to Strengths Finder survey through list of questionnaires that i answered. It took me like forever to answer all the questions and the next session will be a 2 hours interview.

This essentially describes my strengths and behaviour. I wish it captures my weaknesses as well becasue from there i will be able to learn and improve though i do not believe 100% of its accuracy, i do ackowledge some of the finding are reflection of myself in same ways.

1. ARRANGER- I am a conducter. In my mind there is nothing special about what i am doing. When faced with complex situation involving many factors, i enjoy managing all the variables. I simply trying to figure out the best way to get things done.
2. RELATOR- I don't shy away from meeting new people but i derive pleasure and strength from being around my close friends and people that i know.
3. DEVELOPER- I see potential in others. Individual is work in progress, alive with possibilities. I challenge them and my goal is to help them experience success.
4. POSITIVITY- I am generous with praise, quick to smile and always on a lookout for a positive situation. Others just wish that their glass were as full as mine seems to be. I am enthusiast and its contagious. Its good to be alive, work can be fun and no matter what the setbacks, i never lose sense of humour.
5. LEARNER- I love to learn. The outcome of the learning is less significant than the "getting there" experience.

Thats the 5 most dominant themes about me. Don't really believe it entirely but its also good to know.

No comments: