One year ago, when i started blogging, never would i believe that i will be able to continue this journal. It has been more than a year now and i am glad i did. It captures some moments in my life that i would always treasure and remember. I am very lucky and very grateful indeed, having being able to do things that i wanted to do.
I met someone really great, travelled more on holidays, run a marathon, closer to my family and friends, really like what i do professionally, i could have not ask for more. I also wanted my family and friends to know that i am so blessed to have all of you in my life and i love you with all my heart.
Have a good 2008. We will all be allrite when we believe we are.
3 comments:
love ya MBA....i salute for a stronger and closer friendship between us friends ;-)
jangan lupa comment my blog k!
i love you with all my heart...
Mr 3F menangis bila terbaca...
My dreams came through...
for both of us, for both me and you..
love you through and true.
Post a Comment