2Feb-6Feb......
Hong Kong is a great city. Vibrant and full of exciting things to see. Well at least for me and the wheather was kind to me. I love it when its kindda cold yet the sun is out. I can just walk for a long time without getting sweaty. I was on holiday for about 5 days there, doing the usual touristy thingy. Stayed at Sheung Wan, an excellent location and reasonably good hotel. It is close to almost all main attraction area i.e Dr Sun Yuat Seng Museum, Western Market, Mid Level, Central and Man Mo Temple. Tsim Sha Tsui and Kowloon a stone away and accesible through a nice Star Ferry journey.
A friend came over to join me over the weekend from Shenzen and it was good to catch up with him after over a year since he moved there.
Did a bit of shopping and was called to meet up couple of bankers for a prosepect to work there. We shall see. All in all.....I do like HK a lot...i guess its also different when you go there as a tourist vis-a-vis living there. Still...its a cool city for me and i am ever grateful.
2 comments:
MBA,
bila u nak belanja i trip HK?
*sigh*
pretty
Statement haram.....sudah sudah la jadi free loader.
Post a Comment